The sleek and ultra slim Apple’s new iPod Touch 4G series has hit shelves and is making names in the industry with its new look. The latest addition to the iPod product chain is the white, colored good-looking Touch 4G model that is the current rage in this category. The concept of introducing a pre-integrated system of Apples iOS 5 is the significant change that has happened internally in this new gadget.
More New Attributes of the iPod Touch 4G
The recent Apple product released contributes to ripe speculations on the availability of key changes in its design and make. According to the analyzed details it is a foremost find that though the outer facade is an outright hit, the inner arrangement nevertheless does not live up to the promoted hype.
- Snowy white exterior that is a sure holiday package seller
- Lighter weight of about 100 g when compared with earlier slightly heavier iPod devices
- Ultrathin body with thickness around 7.2 mm that appears as slim as a glass panel
- Curved design that enables easy handling of the equipment
Similarities between the Old and New
The newly available iPod Touch 4G products are not avid statement makers, as it houses several earlier infrastructure, presumably as a safer market bet.
- Similar retina display facility of 960 x 640-pi resolution with a concentration per inch of 326 pi, as in earlier iPod models.
- Profile chats facilitated with VGA camera device as in previous iPod gadgets.
Pros and Cons
The iPod Touch 4G boasts of a VGA front facing camera that enables FaceTime chat option, high-definition Camera at the back, in-house loudspeaker, longer battery life, and online iTunes and iBooks access.
The presence of the external volume control keys is a difficult handle for left-handers. The back steel casing though enhances the sleekness; however, is not scratching or fingerprints proof. The output picture quality is low, and the iPod does not integrate an FM radio system. The viewing angle capability is also a reduced element under review.