Jailbreak My iPad has released the new iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak iPad for jailbreaking the new iPad 3s. The jailbreak is untethered which means you would not need to use the jailbreak software to restart the iPad. The jailbreak solution is tested thoroughly on devices, and the solution is effective even if your tablet is locked again because you ran Apple’s firmware upgrade. Jailbreak iPad works for all iPad versions including the new third generation iPad tablets.
Benefits of Jailbreaking
Jailbreaking is done because it is extremely useful:
• You can only use apps from the Apple Store
• Use many useful third-party applications
• You can install your own apps if you are a developer
• Personalize your device by optimizing the kernel.
Downside of Jailbreaking iPad3
However, jailbreaking may not be such a brilliant idea after all because:
• The warranty of the gadgets will be void
• Some third-party apps are not perfectly made for the iPad 3 and may render your OS unstable
• Jailbreaking software may lead to the poor battery performance and an unstable environment
• Most jailbreaking software has been found to put viruses into your iPad. If you are careful with the third-party apps that you use, there are no performance issues with Jailbreak iPad 3.
Jailbreak iPad 3 for iOS 5.1.1 is a fantastic tool to jailbreak your tablet and remove all the restrictions on your favorite tablet. You can install apps from the Apple Store as well as from other third parties or even install your own apps. You can personalize your tablet according to your tastes. However, keep in mind that after jailbreaking using the Jailbreak iPad 3 for iOS 5.1.1 your warranty will be void unless you run the iOS firmware update. In addition, using third-party apps poses a risk of reduced performance and battery life, so use only trusted apps.