Kodak EasyShare Z5010 is among the breed of digital cameras that are not SLR but an affordable choice with most of the features. At 14 MP and 21X optical zoom and a wide-angle lens using a CCD sensor, you get more than you want with just $250. Sharing images and videos in social sites is now easier with the physical Share button. However, you can expect some noise levels even at high ISO and processing delay.
The unique thing about the camera is the dedicated physical button for sharing your images on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and others. Later as soon as you connect your camera to the computer, the pre-tagged images will be shared instantly. The image processing gives crisp and clear images and gives excellent quality even when shooting in dim light. The Kodak EasyShare Z5010 camera specs are given below in brief:
• Sensor- 14.5 MP CCD sensor with resolution 4440 x 3274p
• Maximum Resolution- 14 MP, 4368 x 3256 pixels
• Zoom- maximum 21x optical zoom
• Focal length- wide angle 25 to 525 mm
• Image stabilization- digital video, optical for still pictures
• Image capture- autofocus, auto exposure
• Shutter speed- up to 1/1500 second
• Display- 3 inch LCD TFT with 230K colors
The Kodak EasyShare Z5010 camera gives you incredible and crisp images and HD quality videos at 720p and 30 fps. The Share button is impressive, with which you can email it or share in social networks.
Although there are many disappointments if you look at its bulkiness, switch on time and noise levels but the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 gives the true value for the money spent for it. It will not be an excellent choice for you if you are a professional photographer, but it is ideal for beginners.
Category: Gadgets Review