The new mobile gadget in the block is the awaited LG Venice device that is an upgraded version of the LG Optimus range. The latest phone will be released on 10 October, with an important aspect of inclusion with Boost Mobile, the first-of-its kind LG interaction feature. The successful make and UI of the released LG Optimus 3.0 smartphone has pushed makers into coming up with an upgraded system of its earlier model. The move is expected to up the mobile market sales of the LG name.
The concept of working on an existing model and manifesting its winning functionalities into another form is not a new module in the mobile industry. The manufacturers are constantly looking for implementing new ideas and innovations for gaining a foothold in the business. It is competing with leading names in the mobile world like Apple, Nokia, Samsung, and other providers, it is yet to be ascertained whether the novel Venice equipment will capture the market for LG mobiles.
A Mobile Boost
The merging technology with Boost Mobile has placed LG as a forerunner in the race towards mobile product supremacy. The fresh LG Venice smartphone houses the Android 4.0 Operating System with manifold functionalities.
- The thickness of the gadget is 0.3 inches and the heaviness is due to the weight of 4.41 Oz.
- Scrape-proof panel of Gorilla makes with touch screen facility of 4.3 inches size.
- Video chatting functionality enabled via VGA front-face camera.
- A high-definition video capturing camera with 720 pi resolution feature. The strength of the in-built camera is 5 mega pixels.
- An integrated processor of one GHz capacity
- An Android OS with Ice cream Sandwich incorporated software.
Imaginative LG Venice
It will soon be revealed whether the LG gadget will be a smashing success or will just moderately create a ripple in the mobile market. With platinum back and sides, casing and a sleek and enigmatic front, black panel, the Boost Mobile’s LG Venice is expected to rake in a phenomenal value for the LG brand.
Category: Mobile Phones