Here, is the good news for the camera gadget lovers, the king of digital photography technology, Sony is expected to launch 3 new models of Cyber Shot point & shoot-camera models. This year will be the year of gadgets, as six camera models from Sony are coming. This year Sony will launch total six cameras.
The new models
The models are Cyber shot DSC-TX200V, DSC-WX50 and DSC-WX70; they all will be available in the March 2012. However, the Sony-Cyber shot cameras are almost identical and have same functions. Both of them use a 16 mega-pixel image sensor, 1080i60 video-capture & optical-image stabilization. The slim shooters are 25/125 mm, f/2.6 to 6.3 that is equivalent to 35 mm of Carl Zeiss zoom lens.
Features of the new Sony Cyber shot camera
The WX50 has 2.7 inch of dimension, 460K dot-screen, its price is $199.99. The WX70 is comparatively larger, 3 inch sharper, has 921K dot-touch screen, it is rated as $229.99. The new DSC-TX200V is the most attractive product as it features new design and functions.
• It has an ultra slim body, glass front-plate.
• 18 Mega Pixel point & shoot camera
• It can be zoomed up to 5X, GPS, optical image-stabilization with Carl-Zeiss optics.
• It has 3.3 inches touch screen that uses OLED technology, it gives more intense and clear image.
• It is dust and water-resistant.
• Auto focused up to 0.1 second in a bright light
• In dim condition, it is 0.2 second focused speed during dim condition.
• Compactly with Memory Stick-Micro & micro-SD- memory
• It costs $499.99.
The W650, W610, and W620 is announced at CES and is will be launched in the market by February. The Sony-Cyber Shot is all set to thrill the gadgets market in 2012.