Google Apps for business is an online tool used by small and medium entrepreneurs, to help them interact and communicate better and run their business more efficiently. The Google team advices users about using Google Apps and about how one get more out of the tool. Naturally, you must be a frequent user of Google Apps to benefit from them.
1. Hangout with Employees: The first thing is to use the social feature of Google+ to keep in touch with employees and not let the distance be detrimental to your business work. The use of Google+ hangouts is recommended to have online contacts with upto 10 employees using video check-ins. Share information with your employees who are holidaying with their families and friends.
2. Filter Gmail: When using Gmail, make use of the priority filtering of mails using the Priority Inbox feature. Also if, you have integrated Google+ Circles with Gmail, it can also be used to filter emails. Don’t waste time reading unimportant mails.
3. Works Fine with Small Devices: All Google Apps are design to work on the mobile platform and especially works well with all smartphones and tablets. The Gmail mobile web app and the Gmail app for iOS have been providing Google mobile services while on the move. New features are constantly added and updated for use in mobile gadgets. The Docs app for Android phones and tablets was recently launched.
4. Schedule Events: se Google Calendar to create a shared calendar indicating all office events and holidays. It would also be beneficial if the appointments to the business authority are scheduled.
5. Use Cloud Storage: Don’t take your thumb drives with you on your holiday trip. Use cloud storage capabilities of Google Docs and don’t depend on storing it as your email attachments. Share your files after saving it in Docs and collaborate with your employees.
Category: Gadget Applications